Reviews for "Hero Agency"

Pretty short. Starts off quite slow, then you hit critical mass around 10 - 15 minutes in and then the game is finished 4 minutes later. Fun while it lasted, but nothing special.

Fantastic game.

Chaz responds:

Fantastic comment.

I messed up several times in the beginning with hiring 2 heroes at once. Then I tried a new method: I hire only one hero, buy Lvl1 for Health, Skills, Wisdom and Lvl2 for Gold. This way the hero earns enough gold to buy HP potions permanently and even save up some money. Now I can slowly level up all the other skills to Lvl2 at least - if possilbe Lvl 3 - and hire further heroes.

Great game. The trick is to only have 2 or 3 adventurers at the beginning and let them build up your money. it would be useful to have an explanation of what each upgrade does when you hover over the icon

Had a very bad glitch on the combined Lvl 35 Agency Recruit part . Even though i had three Lvl 90 Heroes it did'nt unlock next hero slot. If not for this the game would get 5 stars . Impressive work though , plz fix this bug