Reviews for "Hero Agency"

So addicting to the point that there's not much left to do anymore. Now, lemme tell you, I grew very attached to my first hero Dicky. I am so sad that he retired now. At least the good music makes up for it!

Fun, challenging and excellent graphics! Great job!

Chaz responds:

Thanks! :)

Good game overall, but unfortunately, I seem to have encountered a glitch. I have unlocked 4 heroes, with Slots 1, 2, 3, and get this- 6. So slots 4 and 5 are completely idle, and I can't hire anyone on. So I've retired 4 heroes, and now have nowhere to go.
Great concept, but there are some glitches that need to be worked out.

Funny, little game. Guys have good point that end-game is a little bit dissapointing. But still it's good. Maybe a sequel with more options? :)

Chaz responds:

Thanks for the rating - I'll think about the idea of a sequel with suggestions people have been giving me for sure.

It started out kind of fun, though a bit lacking in things to do. But after a certain point, you kind of just... wait. Everyone's upgraded. You've got all the achievements. Money is rolling in. One is around level 90, one around level 5. Pretty soon you have enough money to upgrade everyone to max, and then you wait. But you can't just leave it and let it play out either, because you still have to fill up on potions every now and then, so you wait by your computer. Bored out of your mind.

I let it go on untill the end, since you commented on somebody elses review that the end game is to get all of them to level 99 and I was hoping it would be worth it. But all there is is a text saying you achieved the goal (which you just haven't gotten invested in). The end.

It's kind of a pretty game, with some potential, but as it stands I wouldn't recommend anyone to play it. The rating would have been higher if you'd put in some additional story points, greater hero variation in skills and functionality, the ability to hire new heroes after putting an old one into retirement, adding some ongoing strategy (perhaps choosing quests or areas for your heroes to challenge, with various positive and negative effects, rather than them randomly adventuring).