Reviews for "When Goats Join Cults Demo"

make love not goats was the best ending to any game i've ever seen

I love it! It is on the list of my favorite Newgrounds games (it's short 'cause I'm new here, but it don't take away the credit of this game be in there). The art is so cute are the dialogues are pretty funny, I really want to see a full version of this game coming out one day! :)

This is officially my favorite game ever. The art is cute, the gameplay is cute, the text is cute, the goat is cute, cults are cute, everything is cute; in it's own sadistic, dirty kind of way. But it's a good way. :D

HershallCook responds:

Thanks! I'm making a full game based off this demo, so I hope you'll check that out when it releases.

moo

HershallCook responds:

I cannot confirm or deny the existence of cows in the full game, should we be successfully funded on Kickstarter.

If you like a game that can give you a light chuckle with slight dirty jokes here and there, this is the game for you. This game is short but sweet and I recommend it if you have about half an hour or hour of free time to blow. I found it well put together and very entertaining.

HershallCook responds:

Thanks! If you really liked the game, pledging $5 to the Kickstarter both gets you the full version when it releases as well as the warm, fuzzy feeling of supporting an indie developer! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/292605641/when-goats-join-cults/