Reviews for "When Goats Join Cults Demo"

I have never tasted a goat. How to let it live.

If such a cult existed I would probably join it I played this game because of a you tuber I know as Markiplier he uploaded it on his channel you should check it out I loved the humor in the game one of my favorites.

This game is just great, I love all the endings. But... the make love not goats ending almost killed me. If the demo is this good, I can't even imagine how good the full game would be!

HershallCook responds:

Thanks! I hope the full game lives up to your expectations! It's slated for release in a few months.

Hahahahaha, Gruesome and hilarious!
is it just me or does this feel reminiscent of a certain simulator involving Goats?

Bravo HershallCook 5Stars

make love not goats was the best ending to any game i've ever seen