Reviews for "When Goats Join Cults Demo"

Pretty fun actually

Nice game :D

METAL GUIDE:

Boom! Roasted - Head to the right and sit at the table. Select any option and wait.

So Close - Head to the left and grab the book that flies from the shelf. Go back to the right and go up. Give the book the the person and grab a suit. Go back down and goto the right. Push the box ontop of the man. Go back to the center, then to the right, then back to the center. Fail the handshake.

You Are Naked And Stupid - Head to the right and jump over the table. Push the box into the guy's head. Go back to the center, then to the right, then back to the center.

Make Love, Not Goats - Repeatedly talk to the two lovebirds in the back of the library until they accept you.

Hooray? - Same as "So Close" except do the handshake correctly. (Up Left Right Down)

Shameless - Click the kickstarter button.

Donated to Kickstarter for the achievement. No regrets.

HershallCook responds:

You are the greatest.

As someone who comes from a place where goats are eaten in frequence, I find this both flattering and humerous. Thank you kind sir, you game honors my culture.

Hilarious and funny! Love it! <3