Reviews for "When Goats Join Cults Demo"

should of been a ending where you get away or a chance to run with them chasing you.

HershallCook responds:

On our Kickstarter, one lucky backer can make an ending to the expanded version of When Goats Join Cults. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/292605641/when-goats-join-cults/

I would have liked to do something like that, but I wanted to keep this demo small in scope. Glad you liked the game!

Fun and Creative!

Simply hilarious,and the forbidden room s very vert creepy!

I really like this. It's got a nice sense of humor and what I presume is just your art style *shots fired*. On a serious note, it's a really fun albeit short thing to play. But I guess that's just because it's a demo huh? The only "problem" I had with it was being stuck in the forbidden room for, like, 15 minutes, god I suck at platforming. The characters all had their personalities, and the fact that you'd always get eaten at the end anyways made it feel kinda like an uphill struggle, but exercise is good for you, no? After getting the my first ending (which was the fourth i think) I was like "aww snap I died" And I proceeded to say that four more times while laughing. This is a pretty solid demo to what should be a pretty solid game that I look forward to seeing. Five alpha stars. You can't get whole stars because I haven't finished the rating system. for now all you get is this closed alpha.

Great game!