Reviews for "When Goats Join Cults Demo"

Great concept and you executed it fantastically, with a smooth running game and constant hilarity. First ending I got was the library three way haha. Great work man!! Very funny and good puzzles.

Hope the Kickstarter works out!

The room in the middle is terribly laggy -- up until the cutscene at the end of the game, when the lag clears up. I'm not sure why that is, but it can make it difficult to jump up the platforms, and annoying in general. I hope you can fix that.

Otherwise it was a charming little game I enjoyed!

HershallCook responds:

After a patch, it now works great for me on Internet Explorer! Glad you enjoyed the game.

Amazing game, even if short, but amazing with these funny endings lol.

HershallCook responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! We just launched a Kickstarter page for a much, much expanded version of this game, you should check it out. Here's a link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/292605641/when-goats-join-cults/

This is a masterpiece, everything is on the spot on this short funny game, from the cute goat to the catchy tune. Congratulations!

I was hoping getting all arrows right during the eating would trigger an ending where the goat eats all the cultists.
Alas