Reviews for "Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected"

This is surreal... if you (the authors) get to read this, I'd be quite happy.

I used to play this series years ago, and I just recently revisited it on YouTube. I still remember that creepy scene in the very first episode where you meet the demon that is eating another ghost. It makes me so happy that this series is back-- you guys really made an impression on me years ago, and I appreciated the subtle humor and eeriness of this series.

This is like one of those times a dream comes true-- I wish you guys success in the future, and I can't wait for the next installments.

Noodle responds:

I did talk to XwaynecoltX (one of the original creators) before I made this, but I actually wasn't involved with the original series. I am just a fan like you, who wanted to honour the series :)

I'm glad that this remake really connected with you! Unfortunately there are currently no plans to remake any more of the original series.

nice game :3

i remember playing these many years ago...good times

Crude gameplay and crappy voice acting

Noodle responds:

Who knew potatos were so darn picky!

Its a nice start for a Game
like it:
I've got a YT Video for it xD:

Noodle responds:

Thanks for the let's play video! It was fun to watch someone play through it, and get their genuine reactions.

I'm glad you found the "Overly Sensitive" medal funny. That's also the first time I got to witness someone's live reaction to the scare at the end!

Cheers!