Reviews for "Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected"

I'm still new to Newgrounds so I don't know of the original version of this. I cant seem to get the medals, "My Fridays Best" and "Lost Hope". For this to be a remake, the original must be as good (Or better, no offense, I don't know)

I been click everywhere and can't find the puzzle. I went back down to show off the tie but that didn't work so I tried to show it off the the other guess, that didn't work either, then I didn't talk to him after I left at the cliffhanger so I could start over but he says the same thing when I did talk to him. I just don't get it.

I really enjoyed the game though I would love those medals... Thanks for making this remake, I'm going to try the original now since I want to know what it was based on. I give it 4.5 stars because I saw you wouldn't make the rest of them (you don't have to don't worry and make them) and I wouldn't know of the remake series of this. I'll just have to see the originals so I don't hate it that much. At least there is a continue of this to see.

Noodle responds:

It's odd that you would assume the original is better?

I am going to make some slight changes to make the puzzle a little easier, and the ending more obvious. I hope you enjoy playing through the rest of the existing series.

OMg such a scary part it was best paranormal end

I love this remake of one of my favorite flash games

Talk to the bouncer again after you put your tie on. Get the little bottle, put a flame in it, click the painting. That's the puzzle. Good enough to make me search for it.

nice game :3