Reviews for "Ghost Motel 1: Resurrected"

WOW! This truly is amazing. The touch at the end is so much more better than just implementing an Evil Dead image. This actually made me jump. The art is pretty cool too and the beginning seems a little more immersive. Thanks for having me be apart of this wonderful project!!! It really means a lot to me.

Noodle responds:

It wouldn't have been the same game without you!
I've already received a number of compliments on the stellar voice acting in the game.

I can't jump at the end, because I spent too long trying to fine tune it that I am to conscious of it. I'm glad to hear it can catch other people off guard!

A nice remake of an older ghost game.
The medals work, and I earned them all.

Neat!
This is an awesome remake, with awesome art (animation), awesome music, and awesome voice acting. The atmosphere is wonderful, and playing is simply an enjoyable experience.

I know this was made under a really small time, bu I'll point out a few bugs (but no worries, they are harmless bugs that removed nothing from the gameplay experience). The first I'm sure that you're aware of, and that is that in-game dialogues can play on top of each other if you click multiple times, whether it's the same line or another one.

The other one is that if you pick up the flame-storing-thingey before you talk to the receptionist, it will reappear on the screen after the dialogue, though it's only the visual image (one can't pick it up again, and it will disappear later).

Other than those minor things, this is a wonderful game. Great work, all of you!

Noodle responds:

I didn't know about the multiple dialogues. I accidentally coded myself into a corner there, and it would have taken far too long to correct that error.

I noticed the bottle bug as well. I can't figure out the source of that one for the life of me!

Thanks for the great review :)

The game was overall fun but could use some fixing up. The characters talk entirely too slow and it feels like they are dragging out the conversation. I clicked everywhere and could not figure out the puzzle. Also the "My Friday's Best" medal doesn't work. The animations were great and you did a great job making the game.

Noodle responds:

I was worried some of the clicking might be a little too random.

I considered adding buttons to skip characters talking, but I loved JayWEccent's performance too much to rob people of that!

And the medal should work, it just takes a few steps ;)

Great way to celebrate one of my favourite games on newgrounds!

The sound and visuals look great - not much an update on gameplay but still very enjoyable.