Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

I cant stand the dash in this game. am disabled so always accidentally dashing into spikes.

BoMToons responds:

I'd recommend the steam version where you can map dashing to the gamepad bumpers.

Is it possible you can release the full version for free on Newgrounds when you reach $500, 000?

BoMToons responds:

Yes, if that ever happens I will!

its a great game thinking of buying the full game on steam!

BoMToons responds:

Awesome! The full game is totally worth it IMO! ;-)

I have kartridge.i want to get thr token,and buy this.this is amazing!i played this game as a kid.
i wanted to buy this,but i can't.(i'm not poor,but.... yeah)but i will support this game sometime then.i really need a 3. episode of this game.

Acaully i play that game a lot And there is no coplete... oof but the game its Amezing!