Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

The mechanic and gameplay is very adventure of link, which you obviously know considering the intro screen and hat tip to "I AM ERROR". I love that game, and this game is awesome too. It's a bit heavy on level grinding towards the beginning and lacking in difficult enemies later, making the learning curve logarithmic instead of linear. But it is always enjoyable, the art is delightful, and there's a touch of whimsy, a must for every non-complacent casual adventure game. All in all, great work, 5/5. I hope you get lots of support for Super Chibi Knight on steam! (At least enough to make it affordable so I can play it!)

I felt that the keyboard controls were to cluttered for this kind of game.

BoMToons responds:

Use the key re-binding if you're unhappy with them (press P from the game and use the pause menu to re-bind)

i love it, really fun. :D

Seems like a cool concept, but it doesn't respond to anything past the point of picking your name. The arrow doesn't move, I can't continue or go back, and it happened twice - I already refreshed the page.

BoMToons responds:

Use the arrow keys and the "A" key.

Like this game a lot. Sadly, something broke and the coins and xp now float around and do not let me gather them. There's no way to proceed now... unless, of course, I start a new game....

BoMToons responds:

just close and re-open, the game auto-saves and a refresh should reset whatever's broken.