Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

incredible game, really good graphics for a flash game

Cons:
Something happened to the graphics. Maybe it's because you switched engine or something.

Pros:
Besides that - it's incredible! I want more. Thank you for this.

i couldnt save'

Adorable, fast-paced, fluid movement. A very enjoyable experience, I'll pick up the full version on Steam once I've chewed through some of my other backlog. :)

BoMToons responds:

Thank you!

considering this was released in 2015 i think i must have been 8 myself when i first played the old chibi knight game so many years ago. something about that just blows my mind.

i'm genuinely super happy to see you are still on this site doing your things, much love.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks! Love to hear about fans of the original! I hope you'll consider grabbing the full version of SUPER Chibi Knight on Steam too!