Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

BoM. I bought this game already, and I have to tell you mate.
It's freakin great.
I don't ever regret buying it on steam, and I must admit it was a worthy(and superior!) sucessor to chibi knight.
Great job man, great job.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks so much for actually buying it! It really makes me feel good to hear you enjoyed it and found it a worthwhile followup to the original! :-D

This game is so my jam, I enjoyed it very much! Loved the art style and cute little humours throuth the game.<3
Just like many others stated, the goo shooter thingy in the cave is freaking frustrating sometimes.
But beside that, I love everything else in the game, spent a good 1 to 2 hours on it, keep the good work guys, it is great!

BoMToons responds:

Make sure you check out the full game on Steam!

Awesome

BoMToons responds:

Be sure to check out the full game on Steam!

I enjoyed the game, but the fact that this is only a demo, means I can't give it more than 2 stars. I came to play and judge a game, not a demo.

Real solid game! I found myself interested in the story and gameplay and oddities. The only exception are the controls lol. I got killed many times jumping instead of attacking but an easy fix. I rate this game a 5/7.