Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

YAAAAY!!! I LOVE IT!!!

I can only find 3 of the brothers. Besides that I give the game a 5/5

BoMToons responds:

The other 2 are in the full version!

I Love this game a lot but can someone please tell me how to get the flashing "Controller removed" alert to go the hell away. its ruining something i know i would love please. I use an old Logitech control and JoyToKey when i play browser games. I don't so its no different then using the key bored why wont it just go away.

BoMToons responds:

You don't need joy2key to play this (it has native controller support) and a few logitechs are auto-configged. The flashing notification is prob due to joy2key or some other peripheral usb device. Good luck!

Great game ! The graphics are pretty cool and the game reminds me a bit of "Tombi !", an old Playstation game !
Very nice adventure !

Like this game a lot. Sadly, something broke and the coins and xp now float around and do not let me gather them. There's no way to proceed now... unless, of course, I start a new game....

BoMToons responds:

just close and re-open, the game auto-saves and a refresh should reset whatever's broken.