Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

I hate youuuuuuu!!!! I got so into the game and it was like lololol this ain't the full version biaatchhh!!!! Uuuuuugh fml I was so ready to go on and whoop some ass lol in all seriousness though, I got really into it really fast, I loved the styling of the game, the art, the feel, the controls, it was an all-round really fun game and I loved every second of it.

BoMToons responds:

Ha ha, sorry, I mentioned what the game contains in the author comments, sorry (not sorry) it sucked you in and then told you to get the full game. I hope you consider grabbing the full version, I definitely think it's worth the price tag :-)

I really enjoyed the first Chibi Knight and really missed it when I managed to finished it. I'm very happy that you made a remake just like what you did with Nephi's Adventure. Another great sequel to another great game series. There is nothing I can say that is bad about this game. Quick question though: how do you visit Tom Fulp's blimp? Is there some certain thing you have to do or does it just appear by chance? Anyways all in all it was a great game and I really can't wait to see more great games from you. Keep up the good work and continue making great masterpieces like these!

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for the review, always good to hear from fans of my other stuff too! To get the blimp, press "D" on the world map.

i love RPG's so to me this game was awesome!

:-D :-D

really game wow i'm love that game ^_^

Great game by a great dev