Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

Why are you reading this review when you can be purchasing the glorious full version of Super Chibi Knight on Steam!? Go support it now, you fool! Do it before they run out of copies of the game! Don't do any research that last part... just take my word for it and believe that it can happen.

BoMToons responds:

Yes, limited time offer, supplies are running out, get it while it's hawt!

IS SUPER AMAZING, IS THE BEST RPG GAME TO I'LL PLAY IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

HOW I CAN GET WATER TO AWAKE THE DRUNKED?

BoMToons responds:

HAVE TO KILL THE YELLOW ORK AND THE BLUE WOMBAT TO GET THE WAKE UP JUICE!
AAAAAHHHHH!

Enjoyable :3 2 hours of fun gameplay

BoMToons responds:

I didn't skimp on the demo yo! There's lots more to be enjoyed in the full steam version too!

Hey it's perfect, big fan thank you a lot. Just a few feedback, I didn't have the time to play more, but I noticed that when I click on "Wait", when the game ask to upgrade my armor or my attack, I can move again, the control are block. Otherwise, it's epic, when I'm writing this world I'm on Steam downloading the game ^^

BoMToons responds:

Hey, thanks for getting it on Steam!

The mechanic and gameplay is very adventure of link, which you obviously know considering the intro screen and hat tip to "I AM ERROR". I love that game, and this game is awesome too. It's a bit heavy on level grinding towards the beginning and lacking in difficult enemies later, making the learning curve logarithmic instead of linear. But it is always enjoyable, the art is delightful, and there's a touch of whimsy, a must for every non-complacent casual adventure game. All in all, great work, 5/5. I hope you get lots of support for Super Chibi Knight on steam! (At least enough to make it affordable so I can play it!)