Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

big bs why is teher no save file ?

It auto-saves!

Doesn't let me drag the controls to the areas I want them, doesnt let me drag at all. Doesn't matter what browser I use it doesn't let me set up the controller.

BoMToons responds:

What operating system are you using? PM me.

First of all, im a very big fan of the chibi knight game. I even participated in the beta testing of this game which made me an even bigger fan of it, love the cute voice of bella aswell as her dad's. Few things i found annoying were the glitches such as, the character would start walking in a direction eventhough im not controlling it, i have to press the key according to the direction to make it stop, the game lags at some parts like during boss battles, etc. Other than all that, this game is a perfect 10/10.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for following for so long and for the review!

A nice game!:)

From what I've seen of the Steam version, there's barely enough content to justify a 10$ pricetag, (Comparing it to other games one could get for 10$ or less) but a fun game nonetheless. In fact, I love your Chibi Knight games, but still, not something I would do more than donate 4-6 bucks to say a figurative "Good job, keep it up!"