Reviews for "Super Chibi Knight"

I really like this game so far! The graphics are cute and simple, just like the first game, and there seems to be a lot more to do now. The only problem I have is that I keep mixing up the attack and jump buttons. I'll be trying to fight an enemy and end up jumping around like an idiot. That's probably just me though XD So far, I haven't been able to change my class yet, which I assume is going to affect the special move. I guess I just need to keep playing then! :)

BoMToons responds:

Yes yes yes! Also, try plugging in a gamepad!

Great games !

Gracias!

Awesome game just IF I can see the moves I learned in the menu because I skipped a dialogue where an old man taught me a move :/

BoMToons responds:

Double tap to dash, hold attack to charge fireball (uses special energy)

Exuse me, can somebody help? i am still a begginer & i have gone to a hole and i cant get up OR switch the lever, can any help please? this game is really cool though

BoMToons responds:

Send me a PM with more details and a screenshot of where you're stuck!

This is a great a game, somehow, there are glitches like when you dash and you really glitch into a wall then become invisible. Great game though.