Reviews for "Unfographics"

fun little game with an unexpected ending. I would like to see a restart button since some levels contain glitches (like the gravity level where if you touch the dotted line while entering the goal the game switches you to the other side of the line and your character will say his last line and you will be unable to move. The only way around this is not to touch the dotted line)

FernandoBarba responds:

How do I get past the energy level? What do I use the fallen chimney for?

FernandoBarba responds:

Use it to transfor the nuclear simbol into a windmill :D

I have to say it as not worth me having to restart the game so many times. I did not care too much for the music, I would have liked a mute button. Aslo, really easy and boring puzzles, where the hardest part is just figuring where to drag stuff. I also found the ending kind of lame. It's a shame, because this really is a great concept for a game, just not executed that well. I feel like if you were to expand the game, in length and variety, you could make a fantastic game.
I will give a hints, the information on the second level is all pertinent, except for one; the nuclear symbol is important; the boxes are a red herring, look for everything you can change.

FernandoBarba responds:

Thx! Thx! yes, it have a lot of glitches, and have a lot to polish, in my defense, i did it in a big rush in 5 days only :D
And about the difficult, half of the people found the game really hard, other really easy. My intention was to make it easy, to be more like an exploration game. i will maybe make a full game out of this, with lots of maps and scaling difficult and tips :)

Good game, but I think I found a bug. In the level about gravity, when you land on the dotted line, you can't move anymore. No matter what you do.

how do i get pass the 1st part?