For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Unfographics"

i'm still stucked in the second one, any clue to how or where to rotate,
just know you can swich numbers and select the iceberg
cool game though

If you press escape, there is an "hints" option :p

In this case you have to put the iceber (no need to rotate it) in equatorial line.

Thx! :D

INFOGRAPHIC the game, interesting concept!

Thx :)

could be longer and the puzzles more complex but also more logical (in that it is more clear about the mechanics by which you will solve the puzzle). For the gravity level, don't set gravity to zero, just set it to 220.

FernandoBarba responds:

Yes, i would love to make it longer, increasing the complex of each lvl, but it is a game for a jam, and i did it in five days :p
Im planing to make this a real game though

Good concept, but there is no in between on the problem solving. It's either incredibly easy, or incredibly hard. I got stuck on level three, and let me tell you; nothing except the percentages move, and I tried dragging them EVERYWHERE and they would not do sh*t. I'm finally just going to give up.

FernandoBarba responds:

yes, people find the puzzles too hard, or too easy (all of them)
The pole in the third lvl must be used to "create" a windmill with the nuclear simbol

Cheers!

It's a good game, you just need to work out a few bugs.

A: Get thineself a Restart button. o-o Them things are key to puzzle platformers like this.

B: There's this thing when you screw with the gravity and set it to 0, the entire game goes kaput. Might wanna fix that.

Otherwise, great game.

FernandoBarba responds:

Thx!, added a restart option (esc key)