For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Unfographics"

So I think the concept is good but I can't get past Level 2. None of the rotate things are working. I switched the stats but now I don't know what to do. If you could fix it/tell me what I could do that would be awesome.

Thx!
You have to drop the iceberg in the ecuator, on left side :D

I'm starting to believe the second level is literally impossible. I mean, I'm sure I tried literally everything that could be done within the game's mechanics, and still accomplished nothing. Are you sure it isn't broken somehow?

Still, good concept, I'm just annoyed that I can't get through the second level.

FernandoBarba responds:

This is weird, half of the people complaing that it is too easy, the other half too hard XD
You have to drop the iceberg in the ecuator, on left side :D

That ending makes me cry every time. Pretty good, just on the gravity level, if you leave it facing the wrong way or slanted it is pretty much impossible to change the gravity to enter the door.

No clue what I'm supposed to do on the second level. I swapped the two percentages and tried dropping the iceberg on everything or even holding it over stuff.. like over the factory to make it melt. I guess I'm missing something, but I'm pretty good at puzzle games.. so I'd say it needs to be more obvious.

You have to drop the iceberg in the ecuator, on left side :D

I am stuck on the second level. Also I can't seem to be able to rotate objects using the controls given, they just simply don't rotate. But the game is good and original.

FernandoBarba responds:

You dont need to rotate anything, just drag it to the correct place :D