For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Unfographics"

No reset button, and I am beyond frustrated with it. I suppose technically you don't need one, but I felt like you did on the fourth level. I couldn't seem to figure it out. I SWORE I was doing something wrong with the gravity button, because I couldn't reach it and I thought I had to change it again just to be able to reach the door. So I kept starting the game over from scratch, did this four times (enough for me to not like the game.) On the fifth time, I discovered what to really do, with the internet numbers, and yet would you believe it . . . ran into a glitch where I can't move haha.

I liked this game, really wanted to finish this game, but I'm sorry- I'm not doing it for a sixth time. And this could have all been avoided with a simple reset button. Maybe I'm rating this unfairly because of how I struggled, but I feel like every game should have a reset button, because you never know when you'll need one, even if you just run into a level breaking glitch.

Rather than using the right mouse button I suggest using keyboard keys. GG to those who made it to level three with a laptop mousepad. However the game is quite intricate itself, you are quite the creative mastermind. Good on ya'.

This game desperately needs some form of fullscreen mode or rotating in the map; a lot of information seems to be out of the map or is completely missing, while the game also has a lot of obvious spelling mistakes. It looks like a good game, but it was very casually/sketchily/quickly made. It could also have a restart level button and a level selection screen. Anyway, I can't accuse you because this is your first game here and you had limited time.

BEST GAME EVER...And nice idea :P

It's a good game, but impossible to play with after level 3 if you don't have a mouse. You can't rotate using the right button of the laptop mouse. I happen to have been at a friend's place and had no access to a mouse which was a shame, because this is such a unique concept for a game and I simply LOVE it. I will have to get my mouse when I get back home so I can finish this game!

FernandoBarba responds: