Reviews for "Unfographics"

If you know that you can use F11 in your browser to make any site fullscreen(if the mouse is clicked outside the game window first) you can see the whole game easly with a resolution higher than 1280*720.
a good game idea.

I'm going to have to give it 3, because it's a great concept, but the resolution is WAY off, and I can't see almost all but 2 demographics on the second screen, 70% and 3%. The concept is there, but the game is not. With a little brushing up it'll be good.

Also please don't use the "English not first language" card...thats a crock of shit. Spellcheck exists for a reason, you obviously didn't use it though :)

FernandoBarba responds:

In fact i asked for spellchek, and got to correct a lot! still somethingis missing and people keep saying that are mistakes but dont point at them XD

The game was made in a rush for a jam in 5 days, its full of glitches sorry :p

Could have had some real potential but the glitches make it unplayable.

FernandoBarba responds:

Sorry

Interesting idea, enjoyed it when it worked. But overall the game feels really unfinshed, the intro screen felt very awkward and I was instantly met with a typo "gamiming". Other issues would be text not being presented right such as in the oil level where the text regarding 6% and 15% was overlapping and choice of camera positions were very sudden. The end of my experience of this game was getting stuck in a wall in the gravity level with no way of escape by either the directional object nor the set gravity number box and I could find no way to move out of this position.

As I said cool idea bad execution.

its good but on gravity level text aperd below sceen and made it to were i can,t play :)