Reviews for "Antumbra"

It is interesting but it would be better if there were more than two options- one always being death. You're on the right track to a superb PnC!

DroneLocker responds:

Thank you Hyden! :D I am taking all this feedback and i will use it with Antumbra 2.

This is a MASTERPIECE!!! Games like this are my favourite!
(SFX : My throat ) Hahahahah

DroneLocker responds:

This was not a masterpiece... Antumbra 2 will :) You'll better keep your eye on me. Something is about to happend...

Wow! It looks like everything I knew about point n' click adventure game has been thrown out of the window here! What else do you have up your sleeve?

DroneLocker responds:

Well I have Antumbra 2 :) Stay tuned... in 2 days i will make your jaws drop.

how do i get past the fire and this game is amazing
keep up the good work
if you are making a part 2 please let there be a inventory
please love it

DroneLocker responds:

You have to be wet. But remember that wet cloths gets dry very fast! :D
And A2 will have much more then that. Keep your eye on me... 2 days from now.

I became a fairy, got really stubborn with grandma, kicked the shit out of many masked dudes (why can't we go back without killing him?) told Pride he could go to hell (and eventually gave up on life) got a rain of fruits (Lucky me, got this 7 times in a row, but can't win a chance game IRL... ever). Also, I tried many door but they all led to the same ending, except Giddy God's, si I got sad and started over again.
I found the reference for the corridor quite easily... Being who I am (and pissing my pants just remembering the damn thing) it.. kinda made me giggle... nervously. The Mose reference was a given for most christian, still gave me a smile.
Truth be told, until I found how to get to the grandma, I couldn't get past the jungle bit. And... I used your walkthrough for that very bit of jungle. Shame on me.
However there is ONE thing that pisses me off to no end.
it's... how the heck do I get the last 6 achievement? Countryman, Saliva Surfer, Dweller, Resident, Astral and Sormathingy? I have NO Idea whatsoever.
Also, the grandma said the dungeon monster could be killed...? Is she insane? because that's how I got the Death Addict....

You are my hero.

DroneLocker responds:

Saliva Surfer - jump into Mouth in sewers.
Sorma'Ksuler - visit every location