Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Antumbra"

WOAH WOAH WOAH! THE MONSTER IN THE BEGINNING PART SOMETIMES DOES THE SAME SCREAM YOUR SON DOES WHEN GOING RIGHT AFTER KILLING THE DUDE!

...Deep. So is that monster your son? D:

..>This game is fucking awesome by the way, can't wait for Antumbra 2

Soon.... very soon...

Nice game...but very hard:(.....i couldn't finish it without walkthrough....
Does the shadow thing with eyes is some kind of tribute to the Fullmetal Alchemist?...because it seemed familiar until i realized that there is a same kind of ....pride?.... on that anime:))

Vilehead responds:

Well, I won't hide - I AM a anime/manga fanatic from over 20 years. But this exact part was my design. I had a childhood-monster like that. Shadow made out of eyes. He would stand in front of my bed every night. And stare at me. For a long time I was very scared of him. But one day another monster appeared. And the Eye-shadow started bashing and clawing the new guy. And damn how efficient he was. After a moment the new monster gave up and vanished. Then the Eyeshadow turned back to me and did wave to me with something I assumed was his hand. Then he disappeared. And I never seen his since.

It is interesting but it would be better if there were more than two options- one always being death. You're on the right track to a superb PnC!

Vilehead responds:

Thank you Hyden! :D I am taking all this feedback and i will use it with Antumbra 2.

This is a MASTERPIECE!!! Games like this are my favourite!
(SFX : My throat ) Hahahahah

Vilehead responds:

This was not a masterpiece... Antumbra 2 will :) You'll better keep your eye on me. Something is about to happend...

Wow! It looks like everything I knew about point n' click adventure game has been thrown out of the window here! What else do you have up your sleeve?

Vilehead responds:

Well I have Antumbra 2 :) Stay tuned... in 2 days i will make your jaws drop.