Reviews for "Antumbra"

Meh, I don't get the hype.

It's a mediocre point n click adventure at best. No points for being "personal" or whatever.
Its pretty much everything I'd do - if I wasn't aware that it would turn out shit.

DroneLocker responds:

Maybe that's because you played only 15% of the game hm? I mean hello - I can see your medals dude. You guys keeps falling for this over and over. You start playing the game, die and rage quit, or play for 10 minutes and think that's it - and you come back at me with a negative review. And then I come and check your medals and I discover you barely played at all.
Not that it makes me cry at nights mind you lol.
Funny fact: I have yet to witness a person leaving a negative score AFTER he or she finished the game.
Over 120 000 gameplays across all portals and not a single soul left me a bitter review after seeing The End of my game.
I wonder why hmmmm...

Oh wow was this game the best..The atmosphere the overall game itself was sooo good. So the atmosphere helped promote a very unique yet attractive environment. And the sound effects and music worked so well to give you that unique sensation when exploring the environment. Overall the creepiness and weirdness in this game is well done. So far one of the best games I have played to date. Keep it up man!

when you was a kid , you had a trauma , right ?

DroneLocker responds:

Yes, but lets put an "s" at the end of "trauma" and "lots of " before it.
Oh and lets not narrow the time range only to childhood.
Because they never left. Just changed.

Oh, wow. I don't even know what to say about this game.
So many paths to explore - practically a hierarchy every turn, like a Give Yourself Goosebumps book.
I've never seen a game that HORRIFIED me and yet INSPIRED me. It felt like I was really IN those places as I played, y'know?
And imagine my surprise when I saw a SEQUEL being planned.

BTW, I saw your walkthrough on YT (which I was way too dependent on to play) and I asked you a few too many questions.
All I wanna say about this... I apologise - I know I was rude, nosy and prying into your personal life. I suck as a person for doing that, and I'm very sorry.

DroneLocker responds:

Thank you kindly Karma :) Now imagine that what you see in Antumbra 1 is MAYBE 1/10 of what i wanted to add. Sadly, most of the things I had to cut out. Due to lack of time, money and... well. Depression. I just had enough.

I wanted for Antumbra 2 to be what Antumbra 1 was supposed to be. Bigger, brighter, more badass. But the IndieGoGo campaign is not doing all that well. And on Steam Greenlight... gezz. Greenlight is a mess. For every person who votes YES, there are 2 others who votes NO.

Oh and don't worry about the YouTube thing. I actually wanted to reply but I couldn't find time to do so. I don't have many secrets and I don't mind talking about myself. But the story of my life is quite... a difficult one. To the point where many people who heard it - have some serious troubles believing I did not made that up lol.
And don't worry - I am not that easy insulted or offended :) Write me a message and I'll try to answer all your questions.

nice game bro