Reviews for "Antumbra"

this is awsome beatiful finaly someone who thinks like me amazing game belive it's just plain cool

DroneLocker responds:

Love ya Redknight :) I am actually very happy of WHAT kind of audience Antumbra is gathering. We are all - very alike. And look at the reviews. For most of my life I thought I am some sort of freak. A mutation, an exception, wild variable. Yet there are soooo many of you who shares my view and mindset. We are almost like a sect lol :D I am loving it!

Sheesh, that Pride thing creeped me out!
Yeah, it's where I currently am, with 'him' killing me over and over again.

Anyway...!
Looks like you weren't joking when you said it's gonna be hard, it took me, like, 15 minutes to get past the first puzzle. It's like the game's playing with instead of the other way around!
And I can't believe this is your first game!

So, uh, when can we throw money at you?

Hahaha <3 ya MHFU :)
Follow me at Facebook and stuff. I actually started working on Antumbra 2 already. But just a bit. So yea stay tuned - I'll give you the opportunity.
And thank you very very kindly :)

wow this is a really excellent game very well done please make a part 2

DroneLocker responds:

Actually I've already started :D Follow me on facebook or something. Or at IndieDB. Many updates coming soon :D
And thank you Brand :)

HTML5 and WebGL both work perfectly fine in Opera. There is no excuse for blocking it. If a browser doesn't use those programs, the game simply won't play. With Opera, this isn't the case - html5test rates my browser's capability as 519/555 and getwebgl verifies webgl support. I can play any and all other html5 and webgl games just fine.

Your decision to block a browser just because it isn't one of the main three is unfounded and unfair. Since you refuse to let my browser determine the playability of the game itself, I refuse to give your game a proper rating until you fix this.

DroneLocker responds:

I've checked Antumbra using the latest Opera build and it didn't work and had a terrible loading or got stuck at loading forever. Funny enough A1 worked flawless just 7 weeks ago on Opera. So if a browser fails to properly support my game every 2nd update - I refuse to support the browser.
I prefer to suffer a negative review every once in a while rather then deal with a massive outburst of people complaining that the game works bad just because their browsers of choice dev team is lazy. And to be honest - up to this day, you are the first person who demands me to enable the game on Opera.
I fail to understand why you are making such a big deal about this. Browsers are free. You don't pay anything. I have Chrome, InternetExplorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari. And the game is also free. I am just one guy, not a studio with full Q&A crew and Support Center - I don't have the time to find workarounds for unreliable platforms and then deal with dozens of emails telling me the game doesn't work in their browser. I prefer to ban the unreliable platform and spend that time making updates, fixing bugs, making new games and stuff. Much more constructive and creative.
Would YOU take the FULL responsibility of eventual damages done, if I let tha game be played in Opera and it'll break...?
I don't think so.
But please, feel free to prove me wrong.

Jesus christ this game is disturbing and made my heart stop several times. I LOVE IT!

And I love you! <3