Reviews for "Antumbra"

I finally finished it, and I'm glad I did.

Disturbing in all the right ways, particularly in the forest area, though I also enjoyed the conversation with God. Some of His dialog was confusing, however, particularly when he said "3301 tried to warn you" -- due to the order I did things in, this was the first time I had even heard of 3301. (And indeed, the Archangel was the last puzzle I solved; I had assumed that he was a red herring for the entire game.)

There are a few things that I would like to know more about, such as the significance of the masked man, the dead bodies with numbers on their faces, and the rain of pineapples. And I do hope we get to see the unused content at some point.

However, for what we got I must offer my praise. One of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds. Do keep making more.

It was very hard, i need to use a guide and remember. THIS IS NOT A GAME

J'adorerais jouer à ce jeu, mais je suis un trouillard et le premier screamer m'a fait super peur :s

Im enjoying the game, havent finished yet, but as i keep failing im not stiping, ill try and try, i had to use review to get to the desert part, but the difficult doesnt means its impossible, ill complete it one day cause i dont want to use walktrough, thanks gj.

i think I may be experiencing a problem... I was excited to play this game but when I started at the first decision, the entire screen was all glitchy. I thought it might be normal but I started watching a walkthrough of the game and the first decision screen for that person as completely different than mine. They had a dark hallway that was dimly lit, and it was clear that was where they were. Every time I die and restart my screen shows something different, but so far it has not been any kind of location, it just looks like nonsense. Plus, I can see the monster that is supposed to pop up from the bottom of the screen. Please tell me if this is a glitch or just something wrong with my computer, I would really like to play this game with the full experience. (I have pictures if needed)