Reviews for "Antumbra"

A really good game, but i needed to watch a guide to figure it out Jeje
I almost get al the achievements but im kinda confused.

¿What i need to do to get Astral Master Medal?
¿I need to play 6 hours followed to get the Contryman, Resident and Dweller Medals or i can play at different times?

That game is disturbing, creepy, crazy, twisted and damn insane...I LOVE IT =D
It´s like Silent Hill, it doesn´t make sense at first, but once you KNOW that there is no sense, it does make sense! X"DD

I got 16/25 medals, and i´m proud to got so many. But i have to go to the corner of shame, because i used a guide to pass through the corridor and the swamp....(i had to put my headphones of, because i can´t stand horror games where it is possible to hear screaming :"D )
I miss this archievments:
(from left to right)
Row 1: 1, 3 and 5
Row 2: 5
Row 4: 5
Row 5: 1, 2, 3 and 5

I know three of them are from playing long enough, the rest is without a clue hard to get X"D
I love that Game, i will play teh second part very soon =D

I finally finished it, and I'm glad I did.

Disturbing in all the right ways, particularly in the forest area, though I also enjoyed the conversation with God. Some of His dialog was confusing, however, particularly when he said "3301 tried to warn you" -- due to the order I did things in, this was the first time I had even heard of 3301. (And indeed, the Archangel was the last puzzle I solved; I had assumed that he was a red herring for the entire game.)

There are a few things that I would like to know more about, such as the significance of the masked man, the dead bodies with numbers on their faces, and the rain of pineapples. And I do hope we get to see the unused content at some point.

However, for what we got I must offer my praise. One of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds. Do keep making more.

It was very hard, i need to use a guide and remember. THIS IS NOT A GAME

J'adorerais jouer à ce jeu, mais je suis un trouillard et le premier screamer m'a fait super peur :s