Reviews for "Antumbra"

Very nice game but I am stuck on the "ENOUGH" part and it's not letting me continue.
Would be very nice of you would fix this.

DroneLocker responds:

Thats a bug. I asume you are using Internet Explorer right? Thats the IE kind of a thing. It handles the SFX very weird. I'll try and fix this. Try Chrome or Firefox meanwhile.

Amazing game, one of the only Newgrounds games that I've came back to finish after having to stop. It was difficult as fuck, which in a nice change from all the hand holding I see in some games now.

DroneLocker responds:

Glad to hear! :D Well very soon I'll be publishing a Delux version of Antumbra. With some new content and stuff. Plus I started working on Antumbra 2 already. So stay tuned :D

Did anyone else get the Fullmetal Alchemist reference with pride being a mass of eyes.

Theres actually a 2nd one too! Can you find it? :3

good game, very tough. only really got stuck once (needing new glasses and i couldn't see the eyes). a text based walk through would be nice tho, and maybe a way to skip stuff you've done, like that first hallway.

DroneLocker responds:

i think im dumb or something i cant get past first few second.....

DroneLocker responds:

Don't worry - no one can :) AT FIRST.
Just look around and keep your eyes open.