Reviews for "Antumbra"

I'm rather disappointed; I was looking forward to playing this game but it ALWAYS crashes when I'm at the intro screen and click the eye.

I've tried both Firefox and Chrome and using Windows 7. I just don't get it. I've played HTML 5 games perfectly fine on my PC, so I don't think HTML 5 is the issue. I'm hoping this can get addressed even though this game is over 2 years old and I don't know you're still on Newgrounds.

Kinda sucks the game won't start for me and can't play considering it's Halloween and all.

EDIT 11/14/18: It has been fixed and I was not disappointed!!! Truly a work of art, so many metaphors embedded all around.

i hate it so Stupid

This game is a complete MINDFUCK. And I love it! I don't know why, but I can't get enough of this weird, wacky world! Sadly enough, I forget the name every time, so when I want to replay this game, I always forget how to. Luckily, I found it again! This game is pure gold. Strange, weird, horrifying, nightmarish, gold. I am 90% sure that the developer either had either a lot of demons, or a lot of LSD while making this, and that only adds to the originality! It's one of my favorite games on Newgrounds, right up there with Spiderling and Last Stand: Union City.

This Jesus, which was eaten by Pacman, made my day XD

Incredibly interesting! Challenging, but not impossible. I really enjoyed this game, and I'd say that the game is really worth giving a chance. At first, it's tricky, but once you get the hang of it... it's pretty freaking fun! (: Thanks for giving us this amazing game Drone!