Reviews for "Antumbra"

This Jesus, which was eaten by Pacman, made my day XD

Incredibly interesting! Challenging, but not impossible. I really enjoyed this game, and I'd say that the game is really worth giving a chance. At first, it's tricky, but once you get the hang of it... it's pretty freaking fun! (: Thanks for giving us this amazing game Drone!

This game was recommended, and I've been told it's very good and well thought out, but unfortunately, it keeps glitching and freezing, making it completely unplayable for me. First time, I couldn't get past the second option box, and after I refreshed, it froze on the menu.

After a looooooong time i refounded this game and wanted to end it, took me a long, but i did it, and a loved it, i cum LOL

am i the only one that only has a black screen. that the game wont start its just a black screen