Reviews for "Feed Us - Lost Island"

Found a bug... 2hrs play'n the game and I cant contiue becuase I already found the secret chest in the waterfall! I went back and it wont progress :( Otherwise, always loved the series. Adventure mode puts it in a whole nother realm. Love it!

PopBrain responds:

The bug issue with objective 26 is fixed. Thx for flagging it and for the review!

I'm stuck!! The target is to find the hidden chest at the giant falls but i already found it before i reached this target. Is there a cheat or something to complete the target or to unlock what's still locked? Couldn't find anything on the web :(
I usually don't use cheats (just for fun after finishing the game) unless there's a bug or problem like this one i have.

It's a great game thoug some minor bugs. I really love the Feed Us series!

Cool concept, but the way the fish bounces around (especially around the surface of the water) feels really weird to me and breaks up the rhythm of gameplay.

Nice game!
Despite i like the previous feed us, this is pretty good.
I ve found one bug... a lot in fact, but one that doesn't let you advande in the achievements in game.
Objetive 26 Find the hidden chest at giant falls, i discovered the trasure before the objetive and now can't complete objetive, even if i go there or restart the game... only starting a new game(not loading) can solve this bug so far.

Nicely done, graphically and gameplay wise. You guys do good games.

I did get stuck once though and it seems to be a bug in the game as others have stated.