Reviews for "Feed Us - Lost Island"

The npcs falling through the ground and enemies swimming through rocks, not showing a precise blood meter, npcs still screaming with no flesh, npcs running to the water with a FISH on its head, how the player was created, how they were released, and the MULTIPLE glitches made this game bad.

lags too much

why is it M?! i think it deserves a T

Facebook page doesn't have a like button and looks incomplete/awful layout.

Sequels aren't improving in my opinion. The game was not that great to begin with and it feels so clunky that it just ends up frustrating me. The upgrades help a little but you have to grind so much blood that it's pointless and there's absolutely no content in the "storyline" so it's basically the same game. I'm sorry if you think I'm stabbing in the dark but this is more than just my opinion. It needs major improvement.

I have played the Pirates expansion and this one, and I must admit that I am a bit dissapointed.

There are a lot of bugs that I noticed while playing this:

a) The Life Bar depletes automatically, without taking any damage, for example: I travel from Devil´s Jaw to The Village, and the Life Bar is empty.

b) Along with the Life Bar, the Eye, that shows the quantity of blood remaining for a litre, does not fill.

c) In all the "Feed Us" saga, the "victims" move to areas where is impossible for the player to reach: the victim swims to the rocks, transpasses them, and swim out of the screen.

d) The Piranha jups without control sometimes.

e) Some victims, though complete and ready to be eaten, can´t be because when you place the cursor over them, the red target doesn´t show up, and they remain floating.

Aside from this issues, this new installments of Feed Us, Lost Island and Pirates Expansion, are best in when it comes to graphics (better detailed), the lag has been reduce up to a point in which is almost unnoticeable, and that the design and colour of the Piranha is way better than in the previous games.

One more thing, an option for turning off the music would be welcomed, at least for me, it gets annoying from time to time.