Reviews for "Feed Us - Lost Island"

Combat is boring, story is not bad and original, great customization and evolution.

Excellent sequel to an excellent game! The mechanics work great and the back story gets you in a campaign mood rather than a senseless slaughter. I encountered the "Find Hidden Chest" bug much like everyone else and had to start from scratch and deliberately avoid the falls until the mission popped up. Now i'm stuck somewhere else.....put the ball out of bounds. Any ideas. Wonderful game that is slightly marred by some bugs that need to be worked out. Will keep playing till i'm done! Keep up the good work.

PopBrain responds:

Hi there, thanks for the great review. By the way, the bug issue with objective 26 is fixed. Thx for flagging it! Also for the objective with the ball, there's already a walkthrough available on youtube.

I could not "find" the hidden chest at Giant falls, because I had opened it long before I got that objective. And there is no way to reset my progress, so its impossible to complete the game when that happens. Nice game otherwise.

PopBrain responds:

The bug issue with objective 26 is fixed. Thx for flagging it and for the review!

You need to fix the waterfall chest bug, other than that, nothing to say. I think it's my favourite of the series.

PopBrain responds:

Apart from the unskippable cutscene at the beginning (though I'm glad I didn't skip it), this was a great game. Love the idea with the 'devil's jaw' rather than just a regular shark or some supernatural monster without a backstory, makes the game more like a personal quest than just a plotless rampage... even though the intuitive rampaging is plenty of fun. :) Great interface, great upgrade system... great everything! Dead simple controls too. Keep it going!

-cd-