Reviews for "Feed Us - Lost Island"

is their a save feature

I would have given you all 5 stars because this is a magnificent game but there were two problems. Challenge #37: knock the ball in the bay out of bounds. It makes it painfully obvious that as the fish grows, that initial hit radius does not so you always have to hit the ball on that invisible square. Also, the ball does not roll off the land like the fish does, if you don't hit it hard enough, it falls into the water and becomes unreachable and you have to leave and comeback. The other problem was that you wanted us to like on facebook for the final weapon. Attention seeking like that will get you nowhere. -.5 stars for each problem.

Hey Guys just want to that say have many feed us games but why? and when you type Feed Us-Lost Island hack just not right to be.then I meant to say some cheat who posted , and the game eats the people isn't true or not to. can you release the piranha fish who invented this fish who? yes God ofcourse and is always started movie thinging thing .Why they use helmets and more blood to use and not overall the score to me the control not really controlling the fish and try it hack not to be downloaded just and wa-la finish the game and meet to me can you ?GOODLUCK PLAYING ! :) ;)

Cool, but don't cooler than previous parts of this game.

If you are having trouble with the Scuba Diver mission, one always spawns in Devil's Jaw, and one (Sometimes) spawns at the Village.

Also, great game. It's a nice little time waster for when you're bored, and somehow keeps staying interesting all the way 'till the end. Keep up the good work. :)