Reviews for "Feed Us - Lost Island"

Franchise is great, but guys, your translation into Brazillian Portuguese is very artificial. I mean it, it's my mother language. Most of us apreciate when someone translates games to us, but we've been playing things in english since the 80's, so if you won't do it peachy, it's better for you not to do it at all. :D

Other than that, the games is as much fun to play as the last ones, although I felt the pace was increased and the gameplay was much targeted for mobile interface. Congrats.

I like the idea, and I genuinely wanted to like the game, but it is very laggy and unresponsive. It became very frustrating for me. I'm not sure if it is the game or my computer, but something is amiss.

the game is really awesome... but trophy number 2 is bugged and the third trophy too

Kind of fun. Would love to see a sequel! Some parts are a bit hard such as the navigation is kind of confusing going between areas. And i think gathering blood is entirely too easy. Could be longer

Always a pleasure. Just one thing. How do i get torpedoes? Im pretty much struck without them :-(