Reviews for "Feed Us - Lost Island"

2 issues:

1.) Like the facebook page does not unlock the weapon.

2.) This may be related to the first but maybe not. The second trophy will not unlock once everything is purchased (This may be because the facebook like issue but cannot be sure.)

Other than that great game. I liked the boss fight in the previous one but I am not removing from the score because of that but you may want to consider putting something like that back in the next sequel.

the cheatword: beast is broken it dont accept it fix it damn you

Great game but sometimes a dead one becomes a dead body instead of a skeleton; more over sometimes humans, dead or alive, go out of the screen...

GREAT game the series keeps getting better and better love how you respect the portugeese because I was originally portugeese but now im engilsh 10/10 i love it good animation smooth style and good graphics yay.

Better and better