Reviews for "Feed Us - Lost Island"

intresting concept

Pretty good, but sometimes it glitch after you make them a skeleton and they become a (still dead) person again, and the people fall out of the screen.

Also I can't get the torpedoes which i need for my current object (18)...

this is always the same thing

The intro of the game is unnecessarily long. But otherwise it's better than most games on here.

Pretty fun game. Funny concept, challenging game play, and a ton of upgrades.

I have one complaint, though:
There's a design flaw in the way you pause the game. You have to pause the game by clicking the eye with your mouse, but since the fish moves by following your mouse, when I want to pause the game, I have to send my fish careening down to the bottom right side of the screen no matter what hazzard might be there. Just make the pause menu selectable by pressing "p". Easy fix.