Reviews for "Feed Us - Lost Island"

All ways a great way to pass the time

I cant change the quality

The game is fine (I had to force myself away from it again, like with every game of the franchise), but you should either translate well or not translate. I can barely understand your "spanish", and that's my mother language (just as Blackhorseman says about portuguese). Even more, once you choose your language you can't change it back to english (and yes, I would understand english better than this spanish). Also, some victims don't become skeletons when they die, just unedible dead people.

Doesn't load in IE 11. I have no problems with the other games here on Newgrounds.

how to removeable seeds