Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

Quite a good game, from what i have played. The story line is simple but good, and the art style is nice.
Unfortunately, it is very buggy. The double jump only worked about 70% of the time, and landing on the edge of a platform would push you off. i also went into an above scene, and when i fell back down, the camera was still on the above scene, and I wasn't there. Overall, 3.5 out of 5.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! The double-jumping is something of a mystery. It works perfectly for me and a lot of other people, but then there have been a few people like you complaining that it sometimes doesn't work. I wonder if it has something to do with browsers or different computers or the version of flash player, because I tested it out on many people and there has been no problems with it whatsoever. I'm sorry it happened to you, as well as the other glitch. No idea why it happens to some people :/

Bugged when i jumped between two frames and was in a psychedelic rouse.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Oh sorry to hear that :/ I wish I knew more about the circumstances when that happened to you. You mean when you were jumping from one screen to another? I really can't tell why that would have happened, but I'm sorry it ruined the whole experience for you.

Amazing story !!!!!!! and game play !!!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

That's great to hear! Thanks for the 5 stars!!!

fantastic

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it :)

This game is pure awesomeness, story, animation, music..everything, thank you!

Awesome! Thank YOU! :P