Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

This game is pure awesomeness, story, animation, music..everything, thank you!

Awesome! Thank YOU! :P

This game was a pleasure to play, great animations and level design, as well as responsive controls. The introduction was very funny and well narrated. This truly is one of the best games that I have played here in quite some job.

Did I mention the music? It's wonderful!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 stars! It's really nice to hear that people are enjoying my strange creations :)

It's a great game! But I'll give you 4 1/2 stars cause I got a bug when playing it: if you double jump to get over some platforms, sometimes the bunny will go into them and wont scape from there. You have to restart all the game again.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Oh no! Did it happen to you more than once? I think it is quite a rare glitch, but still it's not good. Sorry about that, I will definitely try to fix that in the next episode. Maybe I should add checkpoints too so that just in case that happens, you can quit the game and continue from your last checkpoint. Thanks for mentioning it and for still voting fairly and I'm glad you enjoyed the game :)

Nice it took me a hour and i loved it

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome! So glad you liked it and thanks for the 5 stars :)

What a gem! The music made me think of Danny Elfman, the graphics were like a great flash cartoon. It did take me 4 tries to beat it because I could never seem to find those last two spools of thread. It was a very good dark comedy with the background story and ending. I'm very much looking forward to going to the beach :) Minus 1/2 star because it took some getting use to the screen shifts, also the controls could have been a bit tighter, and it would be nice when going to a balloon room if the player was reminded 'already completed this one' or something to that nature.

Looking forward to the second episode.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the great review! I wasn't sure how people would react to this game, so It's really nice to hear that people want a second episode :) ...thanks for the feedback, it helps a lot and I'll keep it all in mind for the future. So glad you liked it and thanks for the nice score!