Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

Good!

Thanks!

what a very disturbing cute lil game bring us much more

Thanks for the 5 stars!

really fun game! cute graphics too. sometimes the jumping was sort of slippery and would glitch onto the edge of platforms. but i like it. cute ending too. i was expecting something darker, so i am glad it was something cute for a change. good work.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! I wanted this game to have a bit of a dark twist, but to be mostly light-hearted and fun, glad you liked it! I know exactly what you mean with the slippery jumping and the edge of platforms. I struggled quite a bit with them and hopefully I'll be able to make them work a bit better in the next episode, sorry about that. Thanks for mentioning it though and for still voting fairly. Luckily it didn't ruin the entire experience for you. Congrats on beating the game!

Really wonderful. Please make more! I want to go to the beach...

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! I'm not sure when I will have time to make the second episode, but I would really like to go to the beach as well :) ...hopefully soon! Thanks for the 5 stars! Oh, and congrats on completing the game!

This really reminds me of DanPaladin. Were you by any chance inspired by him or the game Dad n Me?

SeethingSwarm responds:

A few years ago I was very much inspired by Dad 'n Me when I started making the Hobo game series, but with this game, I just made it without thinking of influences and it was just an overall care-free and fun experience. I think somehow the art style was subconsciously inspired by The Binding of Isaac. I'm a huge fan and I've played that game to death! I didn't realize all of the similarities in the art style or the intro movie until people started mentioning it. Thanks for the 5 stars!