Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

SUCKS

(And by that I mean the total opposite)

Haha! :D
Thanks for the 5 stars!

I can tell you put a lot of work into this game. I liked the style, the gameplay, music and most of it. The humor was borderline tasteless, perhaps a darker approach would work better. 5/5.

SeethingSwarm responds:

I always put a lot of work into all of my games and I'm glad you can tell and enjoyed the game :) It has a lot of dark humor, but I wanted to keep it light-hearted and fun at the same time. Maybe this was not the best move and keeping it all dark would have been more consistent and better. I'm not sure. I guess it's just a matter of preference and personal opinion. Thanks for the feedback and the 5 stars!

Judging by the way you reply to your comments you seem really nice and kindofcute I mean whut--I said nothing (: Anyways, love the game it's awesome. ^ - ^ I hope you make part 2.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha! I may be nice, but not so sure about the cuteness factor:D Thanks anyway! Oh shit, I forgot you said nothing...Glad you liked the game and thanks for the 5 stars!

Hope you make Acid bunny 2 with medals. Thanks for submitting this fun game.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yes medals would be great! I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for the feedback and the 5 stars!

I liked it. but it was different..

Glad you liked it! ...is different bad? Well then I am a very bad bunny! :D