Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

I really hope you didn't make your daughter read that script...

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha! No, my girlfriend did the intro, we just made the pitch higher :P

I KNOW THAT MUSIC FROM THE BEGINING
its from that weird bear thingy with scissor hands
i dont remember...hmmm wharevah lol

anyway great game and i expect someone die of sunburn on the beach next stage lol

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha! Glad you liked it and thanks for the 5 stars! Oh and yeah, the music is by this awesome guy called Kevin MacLeod. It's free for anyone to use in private or commercial projects so I'm sure it is probably in a lot of things :)

I liked it. Controls were well, though the jumping felt a tad bit choppy at times. Perhaps it's my preference, but I felt it was better to not have the up arrow be the jump key for this game. The environments were fantastic - really felt like an adventurous game. Personally I didn't much care for the voice acting.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you :) It's always a bit tricky to decide on what kind of control setup to give people and it usually ends up being all about personal preference. The ideal solution would be to make people assign their own keys, but with these kind of games, people just want to jump in and play, and not waste time with setting up their controls. I have to think about this some more and do some research. Thanks for mentioning it! And I'm glad you enjoyed the game! Haha, sorry about the voice acting! :D ...I personally like it though.

Controls well, has great humor, and suprisingly mysterious environments. Also like how you can freely roam the landscape searching for the 24 needle and thread icons, I heard about this game from IndieStatik and have been looking for it ever since haha

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Glad you finally found it and that you enjoyed it too :)

The story piqed my attention,the controls are smooth enough for me andd the graphics is just perfect.:) one of the best flash games ive played.

Awesome! Thank you :)