Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

Very well done! This gave me a very Battle Block Theater vibe :) I was wondering if their was any motive of selling the bunny plushies in the photo album by chance?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! My girlfriend has made one plushie for each creature in the game and we just gave one away to a guy who goes by LateNightGaming for a great video review he did. Off course we thought of the idea to sell these plushies, but I'm not sure if I would like to part with any more of them and if anybody would actually want to buy them. It was just a nice project we did together :)
Thanks for the 5 stars!

And I will do the same as Chainofthunder..... :D....... But yeah. Love it xD.

Hahaha! Thank you! :)

Great game, music, sounds, etc. I had a blast playing it and I look forward to seeing the second episode as well. I do have a couple of comments/suggestions though. First the 'special' rooms, the photo gallery was cute and all, but it didn't feel like it was worth the time I spent on the rooms, especially when I failed and had to return, perhaps put something more useful in those or link them to medals or something. I didn't mind the screen by screen setup, but I wouldn't have minded a mini-map (even though it wasn't needed it would have been nice to have). It also would have been nice if there were more acid flashback fights/issues, it kind of felt like the inclusion of that was more minor than not. Perhaps rather than the mushrooms bringing you to happy land with a door it could bring you to the kind of dark acid bunny world that the intro movie ran you through. I don't want you to think, however, that I had any particular negative thoughts about the game and I enjoyed it thoroughly, i just always think there is room for improvement. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow, thanks for the great review! I don't feel like you were being negative with your feeback at all and I welcome constructive criticism, and I agree with all your points! I'll keep them in mind for the second episode! I'm not so sure about the mini-map though, but I can see why it would be nice.
Thanks for the 5 stars and I'm so glad you liked it!

I shall explain my thoughts on this game with an emoticon:
:D

Haha! :)

I loved playing this! Can't wait until episode 2 comes out!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! That's really nice to hear :)