Reviews for "Acid Bunny"

This was a great platformer. The different areas were fun to interact with and the controls were smooth. It's a bit short, but apparently we're getting a part two so that's a bit irrelevant. It'd be nice if the screen just tracked with the Acid Bunny instead of moving between frames and the Mushroom and Target bonus stages seemed wholly unnecessary. Maybe make medals for them to make it more gratifying. All in all, I enjoyed this. Play it.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! It's nice to hear that the controls were smooth. I'm really trying to get better at game design and I welcome constructive criticism, but sometimes positive feedback like this is just wonderful :) I made the game screen by screen for performance purposes, so that it would run smoothly on most computers, sorry if it was annoying. I personally really like the mushroom jumping castle room, but I could think about making it feel a bit more necessary and productive for players. Not sure how to do this, but I'll think of something :) I'd also want to add more different kinds of mini games for the second episode, and I agree that they should probably have a bit more of a purpose in the game other than unlocking a photo in the photo album. Thanks for the feedback!

Really funny and cute game. I want part 2!

Thank you!!! :)

Nailed it. Having a different frame for each area makes it difficult, couldn't the camera just always follow bunny?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you liked it, and congrats on finishing the game! I made the game screen by screen for performance purposes so that it would run smoothly on most computers. Sorry if that was annoying :/

This is a really fun game and I loved the story. Everything about the plot it wonderful. I hope there will be a second game because I know it will be good.

I actually didn't finish this game at first, but I did on my second attempt, I somehow couldn't find all the threads but the second attempt I realized that the best way to go at it is looking in all the places one by one. Park, town, forest and the down below. It's much easier and it doesn't take as long.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you so much! And yeah, that is definitely the best way to find all of the threads :) It seems like a lot of people are enjoying this strange little creation of mine and I'm so happy about that! Once I have some time, I'll start working on it right away :)

i loved it! meke the acid bunny 2 please

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you, glad you liked it! I really want to make Acid Bunny 2, hopefully I'll have some time in the near future. It also helps a lot when people like you let me know that you enjoyed it and want more, thank you! :)