Reviews for "Smoking Zombies"

Not bad, not bad at all. I think what would be great, is if the game told you that the next wave, there would be a boss incoming. So you know that instead of saving up, you could buy extra ammo, etc. Good game overall. Mines were a problem, being the price-usefulness ratio.

Not often do you see game quality go down. Pot head zombies 1 and 2 were great but this, not so much.

It's a pretty good game. However, the mines are pretty useless for one thing they are pretty damn expensive. I mean one mine is worth $1000, and once a zombie blows it up it's gone pretty big rip off if you ask me. Either reduce the price to like $100 or take them out, and put something else in to replace it. Something that is actually worth spending 1000 on and is gonna be more effective one the Zombies. This is the only problem I have with the game other than that great job on the game.

if u like this game then you should play the game on my account if you don't play it then you are adopted and god hates you and you are a waste of space and bananas thibk you are lame

Pretty good third game! I hope the full game gets put here soon!