Reviews for "Smoking Zombies"

personally, i quite liked it. The graphics were good and it ran well on my computer. But I haven't played many games like this, so I just think It deservers 4.5, since I have nothing to compare it to.

It's fine, but it gets repetitive after a while. In my opinion, it is just an average shoot 'em up game.

the only problem is that the garbage can guys seem unfair considering you cant hurt them heads popped up. these are bullets, not pellets. they would go through so easy. what i suggest is that you make them tougher but not impossible to shoot.

I think the older ones are better.

The only thing original is that you have Furries instead of humans or robots shooting zombies instead. Also you gave the person that should have had the sniper the machine gun, and the person that should have had the machine guns the sniper rifles. You need to have consistency in the game. If your character is going to start out with a Machine gun then it needs to end with a machine gun, If your character is going to start with a sniper like shot gun, then it needs to end with a sniper like weapon. This game was not very thought out I'm sorry.