Reviews for "Smoking Zombies"

Awesome game, the weapons were evenly balanced. Interesting choice of weapons that made playing through with either character fun. Didn't go after the full game download so no clue about all the weapons, if you make a fourth one please have something like a lazer off Moonraker from Goldeneye for N64 or explosive munchies ;)

Very funny game i love it.

Very fun zombie game with nice graphics, smooth control, and some actual diversity. You've earned a 5 Star review from me, zimbres (and Txai). Keep up the great work!

awesome game just like the first two the only thing that sucks is once a demo is on newgrounds there will never be the full version for free that is just what i have noticed so you really wanna make an impact? get some money out of it then upload a free version it definitely seems a lot less greedy that way

Pretty sweet game, runs smoothly, nice graphics and diversity in zomby's. One thing though, it was rather easy. This really took some fun out of it.