Reviews for "Smoking Zombies"

To lvl the gun upgrade ammo count.

Kinda Boring. Really Repetitive. I've seen 100% free games with over 6X the content. I like that head shots are rewarded. I don't like that literally every shot I make is a head shot.

I take it that this game was designed to teach us that Zombie Jesus smokes weed.
... Sounds accurate enough.

awsome game very fun but a sandbox mode would be fun. and the upgrades are cool since it changes the appearance of the weapons maybe do the same for specials and defense but all in all good work

I like this series since pothead zombies, I think that my favorite enemy is the donkey car and the elephant those are pretty weird concepts, but I hate to complain because you haven't done any new rare stuff, and also I think that your art work was better before.

Just another fixed position zombie shooting game... I'd pay for this like I would a Tetris knock-off. Not sure why when I pick a weapon the NPC changes to that gun instead of me... no instructions of any kind.

Agree with others, why not put the talent into something original or with at least some kind of a unique spin?