Reviews for "Smoking Zombies"

i like the concept of the hippie zombies and the donkey bomb kamekazi and all the music but that main characters looks more generic than Ratched and clank

I just realized these aren't flesh eating zombies but more of zombies that smoke Marijuana which is pretty funny.. over all the game is great and fair

This is a really well made game. i feel like i honestly have to earn all the things you need to buy. I also like how i don't need to achievement hunt, because i figure it out on my own. i do wish that my partner would use his f***ing gun though -_-' all in all its a good game

it isn't giving me the achievements when I earn them.

This game has a lot of potential. But for whatever reason you decided to only put a demo here when the site provides dozens of other defense games that offer 10x the amount of content.

If you want to make this game into something good, you should add some more content, and upload the full version as well. Base upgrades would be nice and blood stains on the ground from the dead zombies. You also need to make the enemies get consistently stronger. If I can head shot the supposed stronger enemies with the base level rifle, then the game just got to easy.

Overall the game us fun, but needs a lot more. More boss battle and everything. The art is good, just more content is needed.