Reviews for "Smoking Zombies"

The mobile app version might be better, but this is a step backwards from the first two Pothead Zombies. The buyable weapons are not much better than the basic ones and the upgrades do very little, especially compared to their pretty high prices. In spite of this the game is actually not very hard but it gets pretty boring becouse of the lack of variety, and it doesn't seem to have an end like the previous two had.

so.... smoking pot turns you into a zombie?

leonardozimbres responds:

Sure, did you mother not warn you about that? At least you will be a funny zombie.

oh great another one of those games you got to pay for in order to get the full experience

AWESOME GAME! ;o

its such a fun game it has great game play and graphics