Reviews for "Smoking Zombies"

yo' leonardozimbres this game its fine as hell thanks for makein it and to all those who disagreed that this game is awesome then kill ur self for me b/c u lack my kind

I like this game but there needs to be more weapons, better animations, and different music.

yet another flash game demo (this is why i hate games released by fizzy games, they always post demos on websites and seldom full games despite them all being flash games).

also, (the dudes 3rd weapon) 2.5k for a gun that, after 5-8 shots, has a accuracy so low that your lucky to hit anything at all? who came up with that idea? may as well make it aim backwards.

kinda fun. but do you really have to pay to get the full version? i hardly think its worth it. and the music is kinda irritating.

Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got to pay for the real version