Reviews for "Running Warrior"

Well I'm done playing this game unless there is a way to change classes without going all the way to a statue. Because I'm stuck as the priest and can't kill anything so I can't level, which also limits how far I can go. Also I don't have enough for the Heal upgrade.

Word of advice include a way to change classes after you collect them from the statue besides going all the way to a statue. Like pressing C or choose a class before starting something simple.

This game is amazing, enough said.

Add more instrutions, as in: How to unlock other characters, and How to use items-.-

I've given it a 3/5 because the graphics are awesome and the overall concept of the game is really impressive.

But as mentionned below, the game is quite slow and repetative.
Also, i think death or game over screen should be removed completely, considering the simplicity of the game most deaths are probably only caused by mistake or bad timing. So if someone dies it's going to be really frustrating having to start all over again.

Try adding checkpoints or instead of dying you could just get hit back a bit.
Other than that, good game!

For what this game is, it's perfect. It really turned my anus on.